About Making an Offer | Name Your Price
Love the artwork,
but not the Price?
Our Make an Offer software
gives you a reduced price
in just seconds!
Over 200 of our original
African paintings' pricing are
open to negotiation based
on the paintings retail price.
Name your Price
by Making an Offer! *
Making an Offer this way on fine art is a much easier, faster, and smarter way to save the time and money to get what you want, when you want.
- Where does it come from?
Before money systems were introduced, humans trading inside Africa negotiated between each other as a way of life to get the goods they needed to survive and profit.
- Does it exist today?
Yes! In many places inside Africa today still, in addition to other places around the world, making offers on products or services is the expected way to make a formal transaction. In America, it's been popularized by online websites like E-Bay and recent Television shows like "Shark Tank" and "Deal or No Deal."
How do I Make an Offer
on True African Art .com?
- While on this website, hover over or tap “Originals” in the Header/Menu Navigation Bar. Choose a Genre or an Artist’s Collection.
- While on the Page that shows all the artist's or genre's paintings, find the painting(s) you want and click its black text description link located directly below the thumbnail/preview image to go to its Details Page.
- On the Product Details Page where, if the artwork qualifies for an Offer, the Make an Offer button will appear. There are over 200 paintings that qualify for Making an Offer. Click the Make an Offer button on this Product Details Page. It looks like this:
- A Pop Up will appear, like this:
- Make your offer in this Pop Up. The amount of your offer should reflect what the artwork is worth to you personally and should consider our asking price for a realistic range of offer bids.
- Our secure Checkout is where your offer is automatically discounted from the Retail Price. Your savings are instant and you can Checkout seamlessly as you normally would on our site. No invoices, no back and forth E-Mails.
Our Make an Offer and any other promotion cannot be combined with each other or any other sale.
Offers and any savings are not valid for the following collections: Any of our Prints, Art On Sale, Art under $50, and artists C-Kle, Kowie Theron, Masoud Kibwana, Richie Adusu and Yeb Silk Threads.
These exclusions are also displayed in the Footer of any Page on our Site.
The best deals you can make with our Make an Offer feature can be made by contacting us personally through:
- Chat with us inside the website.
- Using our Contact Us Page on this website to E-Mail us.
- E-Mailing us directly at Info@TrueAfricanArt.com
- Or by Calling us at +1.800.789.3241 (EST).
In other words, we are flexible. In each instance, please name your price and the title and artist of the painting(s) you are bidding on. Thanks!
You can also make interest free payments up to a year. We hold the painting off the site & send it to you once paid in full.