Be on the Site!
We are deeply rooted in Africa. Be on our Site.
Update, May 2021:
In 2020, we supported dozens of artists and family in order to help them through Covid. We have a full stock now for the remainder of 2021, meaning we are not buying from artists right now.
You are however free to submit paintings for consideration at any time, but if chosen, we will not purchase your works until at least October, 2021. You can send your application as described below to info@TrueAfricanArt.com
So please send us your clear images anytime to get in line for 2022 purchasing. We consider each application carefully and your timely response is in your favor.
We are an all African-Ancestry Staff,
who are "Loyal to Artists...Loyal to You."
Want us to buy your paintings
& see them on this website?
Here's how to join us at True African Art...
Confused by foreign dealers? Having trouble with trust issues? You've told us about your experiences with them, and we are not those guys! We are instead, "Loyal to Artists...Loyal to You."
How to Apply
There has never been nor will there ever be a fee or charge from us to review, post your paintings, and keep them online. It's FREE!
If you are a native African artist, we would be happy to consider you for exposure on True African Art!
To start the process, just e-mail us at info@TrueAfricanArt.com and include in your message:
- Photos of the art that you would like to be featured on our site, along with their size, and your asking price.
- A photo of yourself with your paintings so that our audience can see the artist behind their work.
- Your contact information: Your name as it appears on your ID so we can send you money. And please also share your cell phone so we can call you from our gallery near New York City.
- Optional: Any kind of write up about you that you would like to include. This could be your resume or CV, or just a paragraph or two about your art style or why you paint.
- After we receive your application at info@TrueAfricanArt.com, we will respond promptly. If all is good, we can negotiate a price with you to purchase your art. You send the art to us in New York and once we receive them, we will pay you through the Xoom or SendWave app for our previous, mutually agreed upon price for your artwork and shipping fees.
How will we market your art?
We promote our artists' work in a number of ways: We have a continual media presence, a thriving email list, collectors who seek us out, and we are often invited to do upscale art shows. We also have around 340,000 members on our Facebook Page, all gained organically, without advertising. Our online brand is undoubtedly noticeable by any serious African paintings collector. So what are you waiting for?! Give us a try!
How we Decide on your Application
We are always looking for reliable, talented artists to join our ranks who have good communication skills and a serious attitude towards their craft.
We receive dozens of submissions every year from artists wanting to Be on the Site. As much as we would like to, we simply cannot purchase all of the submitted artworks. We do, however, carefully consider everyone’s work who has applied, but from them we have to choose the best of the best, while maintaining our relationship with our original, most popular African artists.
Thank you for considering True African Art .com! We are happy to consider you!
- Website Owner & US Citizen from Kenya, East Africa.