Be on the Site!
We are an all African-Ancestry Staff, who are
"Loyal to Artists...Loyal to You."
Want us to buy your paintings & see them on this website?
Here's how to join us at True African Art.
Confused by foreign dealers? Having trouble with trust issues? You've told us about your experiences with them, and we are not those guys! We are instead, "Loyal to Artists...Loyal to You."
Our staff at True African Art .com are deliberately African so you are dealing with people who are familiar with the real, inside cultures of African artists, tribes, and communities. We deal personally with mostly all of our artists and expect that trust, good communication, and low prices on the buying and selling sides will benefit all of us.
We have many artists who came to True African Art through this very page and they can give testimony for our service to them. Some have already written in our Guestbook.
- How to Apply -
There has never been nor will there ever be a fee or charge from us to review, post your paintings, and keep them online. It's FREE!
If you are a native African artist, we would be happy to consider you for exposure on True African Art!
To start the process, just e-mail us at info@TrueAfricanArt.com and include in your message:
- Photos of the art that you would like to be featured on our site, along with their size, and your asking price.
- A photo of yourself with your paintings so that our audience can see the artist behind their work.
- Your contact information: Your name as it appears on your ID so we can send you money. And please also share your cell phone so we can call you from our gallery near New York City.
- Optional: Any kind of write up about you that you would like to include. This could be your resume or CV, or just a paragraph or two about your art style or why you paint.
- After we receive your e-mail, at info@TrueAfricanArt.com, we will respond promptly. If all is good, we can negotiate a price with you to purchase your art. You send the art to us in New York and once we receive them, we will pay you through a Western Union our previous, mutually agreed upon price for you.
How will we market your art?
We promote our artists' work in a number of ways: We have a continual media presence, a thriving email list, collectors who seek us out, and we are often invited to do upscale art shows. We also have over 350,000 members on our Facebook Page, all gained organically, without advertising. Our online brand is undoubtably noticeable by any serious African paintings collector. So what are you waiting for?! Give us a try!
How we Decide on your Application
We are always looking for reliable, talented artists with a serious attitude towards their craft to join our ranks. We receive dozens of submissions every year from artists wanting to Be on the Site. As much as we would like to, we simply cannot purchase all of the submitted artworks. We do, however, carefully consider everyone’s work who has applied, but from them we have to choose the best of the best, while maintaining our relationship with our original, most popular African artists.
Thank you for considering True African Art .com! We are happy to consider you!
-East African Kenyan Native and Website Owner