From Rwanda, Seleman Kubwimana adds a fresh take on African Art.
New paintings that arrived from Africa in September, 2020
- Ronex Ahimbisibwe from Uganda adds 3 fine art pieces
- Mahlet from Ethiopia returns with a Watercolor and Acrylics on Canvas.
- Abdul Badi, who lives in Brooklyn, New York, shared 3 more pieces from his sought out print gallery.
- Kowie Theron from South Africa graces our site with one new original.
- Tanzanians Masoud Kibwana adds over 20 paintings to our site and Rajabu Maganga adds 2 Wildlife Paintings.
- Yeb Silk Threads has granted access to new design templates.
NEW PAINTINGS RECEIVED THUS FAR IN OCTOBER:
From Rwanda, Seleman Kubwimana adds several contemporary pieces.
Cameroonian, Angu Walters made 10 geometrically dizzying pieces for us.
From Mozambique, introducing Pedro, who makes unique Batiks which you can see below right or by clicking his name.
We now have over 500 prints available for sale on our Prints Website at: AfricanArtPaintings.com
Enjoy the new selections of Originals and Prints as they come in! Thank you for your purchases which allow us to continue supporting our artists in Africa.